A shameless plug for our sponsor Parvilla Cycle & Multisport, but it’s all true. The Baltimore Sun has a nice writeup about the store and the unique fitting services that Stu Waring offers that set the store apart:
It’s Waring and this back area [fitting studio] that has made Parvilla Cycle & Multisport a premier bike shop on the East Coast. After just four years in operation, the Edgewater store has been ranked one of the top 50 bike shops in the country by Active Times and was one of six nominated for best pro road shop in the nation by Interbike Awards.
Read the whole article at the Baltimore Sun.
AACX is Race 3 in the Sportif Cross Cup Series and is held at
Online Registration is open until Wednesday, Oct 14, 2015 at 11:45 PM ET, but day of registrations will be accepted with a $10 late fee: https://www.bikereg.com/aacxsportif-cross-cup-series
FIRST TIME RACING CYCLOCROSS??? DONT KNOW WHAT RACE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO ENTER?? LOOK NO FURTHER!
- Adult Men (19yrs and older) – Register for “Mens Cat 5” and you will need a one day license
- Adult Women (19 yrs and older) – Register for “Womens Cat 4” and you will need a one day license
- Teens/Juniors – Register for your determined age group based on your age as of December 31, 2016 (not 2015) and you will need a one day license. These fields are sponsored by Bicycle Advocates for Annapolis & Anne Arundel County to keep the cost down to $10!
- Lil’ Belgium’s – 9 years old and down and are free and licenses are not required.
- The $10 day-of-registration fee will NOT be collected if you bring a junior rider for race day entry (applies to registrants only).
- USAC license required (one-day licenses will be available to purchase on the day of the event at the registration table).
- Mountain bikes will be allowed WITHOUT bar ends.
- There will be 1 double pit on the course.
- Event will beheld rain or shine.
Like us on Facebook at: AACX Cyclocross, for photos of the course, sponsor updates & race news